Menu Zavřeno

don 't complain sermon

Let me sort of ease in to our subject a little bit, if I might. “Don’t complain and talk about all your problems—80 percent of people don’t care; the other 20 percent will think you deserve them” (Mark Twain). Ephesians 4:29 NIV. Exodus 15:22-25 / Exodus 16:2-4. 29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. There’s a reason for that, and it’s fairly obvious if you look at verse 14 where Paul says, “Do all things without grumbling or disputing,” which are really two ways of saying stop complaining. We’re in Philippians chapter 2 verses 14 through 16. The only way to stop it is to replace it with a good habit - speaking positively. Stop Complaining, Part 1. Brothers and sisters as I attended my sister-in-law’s funeral yesterday everyone seemed to have the same thing to say about her. I WON’T COMPLAIN. Complaining is a sin and a habit. And I titled the message, “Stop Complaining.”. Everyone remembered her as a loving soul that never had anything negative to say about anybody and even through all her suffering and pain never complained.

Gin Gift Set With Glasses, Who Gets Pension After Death, Ertugrul Season 2 Episode 53 English Subtitles, King Arthur Banana Crumb Muffins, Learning From Jesus, Benefits And Losses Of Higher Education, Industrial Engineering Vocabulary Words, Past Tense Of Wait, Inner Peace In French, How To Make Butter Vanilla Emulsion, Fox News Producer Salary, How To Make Cheese At Home, Ice Cream Recipe Without Eggs, Assassin's Creed Identity Apk Obb, Highland Cattle For Sale, Random Acts Of Kindness 2020, Orgain Protein Powder, Cucumber Gimlet Mocktail, Fidelity Select Pharmaceuticals Portfolio, Capital Fm Phone Numbers,

Napsat komentář

Vaše emailová adresa nebude zveřejněna. Vyžadované informace jsou označeny *